buy Iressa 250 mg
|Packaging type||Blister Pack|
|Generic name||Gefitinib Tablets|
buy Iressa 250 mg,Iressa 250 mg Tablets manufactured by AstraZeneca consists of Gefitinib molecule which is used for the treatment of non small cell lung cancer. Consult your doctor before consuming this. This molecule is marketed by AstraZeneca with the brand name Iressa 250 mg. Consumer needs to provide a prescription copy to buy anti-cancer & other medicines from Glareamed. We deal in all generics for Molecule – Gefitinib. Send inquiry to know more about Iressa 250 mg Tablets and Generic Gefitinib. if you are looking to order Iressa 250 mg, get in contact with Versage Med Store Online
Are you looking to buy Iressa 250 mg
buy Iressa 250 mg this Tablet contains gefitinib. It is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). It is used in patients where the NSCLC cancer has spread to other parts of the body, who have certain types of abnormal epidermal growth factor (EGFR) genes, and patients who had no previous cancer treatment. Non-small cell lung cancer is a disorder in which cells multiply in an uncontrolled and abnormal manner in the tissues of the lung.
Iressa 250mg Tablet is not recommended for adolescents and children under 18 years of age. Talk to your doctor if you have any other lung problems, liver disorders, or eye problems before taking this medicine. Use effective birth control during the treatment and for at least 2 weeks after the last dose. Talk to your doctor if you are taking medicines for ulcers or blood clots or if you have an intolerance to sugars.
if you are looking to order Iressa 250 mg, get in contact with Versage Med Store Online
Uses of Iressa 250mg Tablet:
- Non-small cell lung cancer
How Iressa 250mg Tablet works:
Iressa 250mg Tablet works by blocking a protein called epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). EGFR is involved in the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Keep Iressa 250mg Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Targeted therapies: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, and cytokines, 12th edition, 2011, 1735.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 870.
- AstraZeneca UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Dec 2020] [ Accessed on 5th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6602.pdf
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP Wilmington, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on August 2018] [ Accessed on 5th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/206995s003lbl.pdf
Mr versagemedstoreonline intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on Mr versagemedstoreonline. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.